Friday, May 4, 2012

Project 7: Sytrus

In this project I learned how to create sounds using the Sytrus channel. At first I was a little lost at first because the channels so big and confusing, but now i understand most of it. I found help from the default and found out how they created different noises. I started with a simple sign wave and played around with the operator and, FX knobs until I heard something I liked. I made a pattern in the piano roll and used that for the main rhythm. I added a Bass sound with the BOOBASS channel to fill empty places. I then added a drum beat for pattern 3 that i think went well with the other sounds. And to finally change it up a little I created another pattern in Sytrus for a fill. Just the pattern has a higher pitch and a small pattern change. I didn't really go for anything specific I just went with the flow. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I hear your saw wave synth. I don't hear a sine based synth, a pitch envelope or a volume envelope. mall of these were criteria in completing project 6.

    ReplyDelete