Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ADSR Project

For My ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, release) project I used poi-zone, and FPC. It starts off as a kind of dub step noise with some drums. I went for a BASS kind of wobbly sound as the main PoiZone beat. For the first two patterns I used the same BASS noise in PoiZone and, transposed the same rhythm in the first two patterns. My third pattern is my drum beat. I used the drum beat to make it sound better and fill holes in between sounds. For my pattern four I created a fill with PoiZone that I think helps the loop fade out. For the last part of the song I used my pattern one beat but, I did not add drums so the song could fade out better. I hope it came out okay. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. This came out great. I like the writing as well as the synth you created. It does indeed sound very dubstepy. The assignment was to use the ADSR envelope in the creation of your sound. Your post doesn't explain how you did that.

    ReplyDelete