Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project three: My Automation

This is my project 3 Automation. I went for a basic rock like theme. I started by creating my own drum pattern in FPC in the piano roll. I used symstynth as a plug in to make the sound that I was looking for. For the second pattern i added in a Bass using Boobass, and a guitar pattern using Fl Slayer. I also used symsynth as my plug in for Fl slayer. I used the same drumm pattern I created throuout the Loop. In pattern three I changed the guitar pattern so it would fit with the fade out. And finally I added the Automation clip and faded out the loop. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I think the busy snare as an intro is good, but it should change when the synth comes in (:08)The only time I heard the bass register fill out was at :23 when the kick drum played. Why only there? Shouldn't the drum beat have some kick throughout? You say you used the BooBass, but I don't hear it. Where is it? It may be in too high of a register.
    I did hear your automation, so good job on that. Your post should include a bit more about how you used it and what parameters you are controlling.

    ReplyDelete