Friday, March 23, 2012

Project 4

This is my project four. I learned in this project how to use the fruity filter, and the x,y controler. I went for a basic techno kind of theme. In my first pattern I used FL Slayer, and created a guitar pattern in the piano roll. It's pretty basic nothing fancy. For the second pattern I went for a little more with the Drum Synth Live. It is a cool synthasizer that I used for the first time. I plan to use it again, but anyway for this pattern I just added a techno kind of drum beat that the Riff machine made for me. For the third pattern I just went back to basics, and added another drum pattern using FPC. For my fourth pattern I added a techno sound using Rave lead. I used the x,y Filter in this pattern. I used an automation filter through out. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I like the filter sweep on the guitar sound. The drums coming in after the statement of the main theme was a good idea. I would have liked to hear the synth and the guitar play together, and I think this piece needs bass.

    ReplyDelete